- a large number of solutions available on the market, but no universal one
- the need to use the services of multiple providers
- difficult and not very intuitive operation system
- very poor support in solving technical problems
- high maintenance costs
The implemented solution is based on a complex business architecture that allows for the integration of third-party products with the payment library created by MCX, which communicates directly with the payment gateway system.
The platform also includes a wide range of modern devices, mobile terminals with Android enabling the execution of payments, as well as many additional functions facilitating the work of a modern seller, such as NFC and RFID card reader, 1D and 2D code reader.
The entire ecosystem is complemented by an application store, which can be accessed directly from the devices. The platform’s development model and its open form assume extensive cooperation with external suppliers.
The platform has been equipped with a convenient tool – merchant portal – for the presentation and analysis of transaction data, payment devices management and customer support. The available functions include: transaction preview, monitoring and management of devices (terminals), direct contact with the client’s department, automation of the client’s on-boarding process at the billing agent, remote application installation and access management.
- one tool to fully support the purchasing process and relationship management
- easy access to customer data, along with the reporting function and planning promotional activities
- reduction of operating and maintenance costs thanks to multifunctional devices
- fast and cheap implementation
- convenient and intuitive operation of the system and devices
- dedicated applications for many industries
- remote management and service support