Depending on the level of knowledge and training, employees can either pose a serious threat to the company’s security or become an important first line of defense. The level of knowledge of employees is an important factor in assessing the safety of an enterprise. That is why it is so important that training sessions are conducted on a regular basis, preferably throughout the year.
Each training we provide is preceded by an interview, which allows us to better understand the company’s needs. As a result, the issues raised during the training sessions touch upon the most important problems.
As part of the training, you will expand your and your team’s knowledge of:
- Fundamentals of ICT security
- Information security
- Technique of safe Internet exploration
- Psychological Aspects of Information Acquisition
- Protection against advanced email and web attacks
- Digital identity creation and password policy management
- Risk management, documentation and security policy
- Making backups and creating and maintaining a business continuity policy