MCX respects the right to privacy, in particular, we ensure personal data protection and apply appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference with the privacy of stakeholders by third parties. Our activities are aimed at guaranteeing our clients a sense of complete security according to the applicable law, we are compliant with:
– Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as ‘the GDPR’).
– Act of 18 July 2002 on Provision of Electronic Services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422 as amended).
– Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243, as amended).
Personal data controller concerning Users collected using the Website shall be:
MCX Sp. z o.o.
ul. Gotarda 9
Tel. (22) 548 48 88
A personal data protection officer has been appointed, it is a person who can be contacted in all matters related to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of rights related to this processing. If you wish to contact the Data Protection Officer, use the address: email@example.com
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
• correspondence exchange regarding business relations / concluded contract / between you and MCX Sp. z o. o., including answering your inquiries regarding products and services provided by MCX Sp. z o. o. (based on art. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR);
• internal administrative purposes of MCX Sp. z o. o. including statistics and internal reporting that are the implementation of our legitimate interest (based on art. 6 section 1 letter f of GDPR);
• archival purposes (evidence) on the implementation of our legally legitimate interest in securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts (based on art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR);
• possible establishment, investigation or defence against any claim constituting the implementation of our legitimate interest (based on art. 6 section 1 letter f GDPR);
• considering complaints, if they are brought, about the quality provided by MCX Sp. z o. o. services and the manner of handling under the contracts performed (based on art. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR);
• direct marketing of the Controller’s own products and services (based on art.6 section1 letter f GDPR).
Recipients of your data may be companies of the MCX Group; law firms; entities providing audit, advisory and consulting services; entities authorized under the law; entities processing data on the basis of a data processing agreement – only in accordance with the instructions of MCX Sp. z o.o.
Our purpose is not to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (to a third country).
We may process your data processed on the basis of consent until it is withdrawn or the purpose of processing has been achieved. We may process data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller until the legitimate interests of MCX Sp. z o. o. constituting the basis for this processing are implemented or until you object to such processing. Data processed with regard to the concluded contract shall be processed until the expiry of the contract and covers the period of warranty and possible claims. Your data used for direct marketing purposes shall not be further processed in case of an objection.
You have the right to:
• access your personal data and the right to rectify, object to processing, delete or limit its processing;
• withdraw your consent; the withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was performed on the basis of such a consent before its withdrawal;
• transfer your personal data,
• lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
In the scope of the User’s use of the Website, we store http queries directed to the server. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses and concern:
– public IP address of the end device from which the query came;
– name of the User’s station
– identification performed by the http protocol, if possible;
– username provided in the authorization process;
In the scope of using the Website’s functionality, the User may, however, be asked to provide the following personal data:
– full name;
– e-mail address;
– phone number;
– address and company name;
– content of the message.
Cookie settings are individual for each web browser. The default option is to allow cookies. Appropriate configuration of your browser, you can completely disable this option or limit it.
If you leave a comment, its content and metadata will be stored indefinitely. Thus, we are able to recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, without sending them for each moderation.
For users who have registered on our website (if any), we also store personal information entered in the profile. Each user can review, correct or delete their personal information at any time (except for the username which cannot be changed). Website administrators can also view and modify this information.
If you express your consent to receive commercial information via electronic means of communication and/or to use your telephone number, your personal data shall be used as part of our marketing campaigns.